"For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly, and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection which it exerts over believers, and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed in spirit into His likeness even to His death... " Phil 3:10 Amp

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Make My Life a Prayer To You

God, thank You for being patient with me. I am so immature. I am one of Your dumb sheep.

Thank You for having compassion on me and remembering that I am just dust.
Ps 103:13-14

Thank You for sending sweet flakes of manna in the middle of the desert.

Thank You for not being angry with me or kicking me or chastising me when You find me curled up under the broom tree ready to die, but instead send food to nourish me and strengthen me for the journey. Thank You for speaking to me in a gentle whisper - not a rock-shattering wind, earthquake, or consuming fire which would have crushed and overwhelmed me. Thank You for telling me, for showing me that I'm not alone even as I struggle through loneliness. 1Kings 19

"I wanna' take Your Word and shine it all around, but first help me just to live it, LORD."

"God, it's SO HARD to see ... when my eyes are on me."

"I wanna' die and let You give Your life to me so I might live and share the hope You give to me, the love that set me free."

"Jesus, make my life a prayer to You..."

1 comment:

  1. I want to go on this Journey. I want to go from living filed with me to living filled up with Jesus.

    "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know, fills my every longing, keeps me singing as I go."

    I want my every longing to be for Him.

    Seeking Him.

    ReplyDelete