Change my vision
Help my mind to rightly think
Give me hope in Your Spirit as You work Your love in me
Be my joy for the journey
Give me grace for every need
Fill my soul with faith to embrace Your will in this
redemptive story
Let me lay aside all pretense
And humbly ask for a pure heart
Cause You see right through my masquerade *
You know every wicked part
Let me wrestle for the reasons
That work gratitude in me
Planting seeds of faith in others’ lives as I pour out
everything
Sometimes my mind grows cloudy *
And it’s oh so hard to see *
Just the way I’m meant to live for You *
LORD, help my unbelief!
Should I walk through the desert
Or along the lonely sea
Should I find myself in darkness
So thick that I can barely see
Whether in the fiery furnace
Or worked like clay between Your hands
Father, let my heart accept with joy this path leading to
Your cross.
optional:
repeat bridge and 2nd stanza
* original or modified original
Music: K. Green
Music: K. Green
Lyrics: B. Arnold 09/12 / K. Green

No comments:
Post a Comment