"For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly, and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection which it exerts over believers, and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed in spirit into His likeness even to His death... " Phil 3:10 Amp

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Faith Conversation

God: I am God.  This whole situation is not about you.  It's about Me.  All the circumstances, all of life, is about Me.  It's My story.

me: yes, LORD.  glorify Your Name.

God: I have glorified it and will glorify it again.

me: all I ask is that You remember Your servant.  please deal with me compassionately.  have mercy, Father.  i desperately need Your grace.  please grant me abundant faith and hope.

God: I will never leave you nor forsake you.  I am with you.  I am for you.

me: i am so humbled.  the LORD is my portion.  o my soul, why the great struggle?  my soul will wait upon the LORD.  help me to trust You to do what is best for everyone.  according to Your unfailing love.  give me the faith to look forward with eager anticipation of what You are about to do.  and eyes to see and rejoice in what You are presently doing.  please give me the simple faith of a child that marvels at the incredibly magnificent creations pouring forth from my Daddy's workshop.

God: If you believe you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.  Delight yourself in Me, and I will give you the desires of your heart.  Seek first My kingdom and My righteousness.  For My kingdom is a matter of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  Remember - My righteous one will live by faith.  Remember - without faith it is impossible to please Me.  Remember - faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment