"For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly, and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection which it exerts over believers, and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed in spirit into His likeness even to His death... " Phil 3:10 Amp

Thursday, February 9, 2012

LORD, I Want to See - Part 4

continued from part 3.

Though I may sit in the dark, the LORD will be my light

But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.  Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.  Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the Lord's wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness.  (Micah 7:7-9)

Where can I escape Your love?
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  (Rom 8:38-39) 

There's no place here to hide (Where can I hide?)
Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD.  (Jer 23:24)

We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. (Rom 8:37)

I'm so overwhelmed by Your grace
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. (2 Cor 9:8) 

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor 12:9-10)

I want to rejoice in Your perfect will
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.  (Rom 12:2)

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. (Psa 5:11)

We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.  In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.  May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you. 
(Psa 33:20-22)

Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.  Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. 
(Psa 105:2-3)

I rejoice in your promise like one who finds great spoil. (Psa 119:162)

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,  yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.  The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.
(Hab 3:17-19)

Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. 
(Phil 3:1)

Jesus help me see through Your eyes
Jesus let me see through Your eyes
LORD, I want to see through Your eyes 
Those who led the way rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!"  
Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him, "What do you want me to do for you?" 
"Lord, I want to see," he replied. 
Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you." 
Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God.   
(Luke 18:39-43)

And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.  (2 Ki 6:17)



No comments:

Post a Comment