This journey isn’t easy; I stumble and I fall
Sometimes in the midst of my brokenness I don’t feel You here at all
But knowing You are here with me is where I place my trust
Clinging to Your promises; will it be enough?
Weeping at the feet of my loving Savior
I am overwhelmed by Your grace
I just can’t believe You want to take my sin
Jesus, help me see through Your eyes (x2)
“Unless you let Me wash your feet, you have no part with Me;
knowing those who’ve had a bath have been declared clean.”
“And if I didn’t spare My Son, but gave Him up for you;
how will I not, along with Him, give all things to you?”
(“I am for you”)
Humbled at the feet of my loving Savior
I am overwhelmed by Your grace
Give me simple faith to believe Your Word
Jesus, let me see through Your eyes (x2)
Though I may sit in the dark, the LORD will be my light
Where can I escape Your love? There’s no place here to hide
(Where can I hide?)
We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us
I’m so overwhelmed by Your grace
I want to rejoice in Your perfect will
Jesus, help me see through Your eyes
Jesus, let me see through Your eyes
LORD, I want to see through Your eyes
Music: J. Denver
Lyrics: Beth Arnold 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment