"For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly, and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection which it exerts over believers, and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed in spirit into His likeness even to His death... " Phil 3:10 Amp

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Want to Be Like My Jesus


Oh, God, take it all.
I lay it all down at your feet.
All my filthy rag righteousness.
All my brokenness and scars and wretchedness.
All I have, all I am is Yours.
I just want to know You more.  
Love You more.
Oh, God, make me like You. 
I want to live like You.
Love like You.
With no regard for myself.
Full of risk and joy and love.
Place my feet where You want them to go.
Help my wretched unbelief!
I want to be like my Jesus.
I want to be like You, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment