"For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly, and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection which it exerts over believers, and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed in spirit into His likeness even to His death... " Phil 3:10 Amp

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bonus Tuesday Post

Ok, so I was just going to share my kiddos' Thanksgiving thoughts for a few days.  But this was just too good not to share!  A beautiful dear friend shares her thoughts about perspective.  I love it when people are real.  And I'd love to know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love her clarity and bluntness - her words of truth certainly struck a chord in my heart. Perspective affects everything. As Chuck Swindoll said, "Words can never adequately express the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live, the more convinced I become, that life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to it... Attitude keeps me going, or it cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire, or assults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me."

    ReplyDelete