Desperately waiting
Craving the touch …
Of Your Spirit mingling with mine
Softly You whisper
I strain to hear
Will I recognize You this time?
Your love so surrounds me
I’m aching to know
So ready to experience Christ
O God, I run to You with open arms
Forsaking all “gain”
To live by pure faith
LORD, here I am with open arms
God, hear my plea
‘Cause You’re everything to me
Open arms
Can’t live without You
Nothing on my own
Keep my heart filled with You alone
Wanting You here
I’d do anything precious LORD
Nothing else is worth it
I breathlessly wait
So close … will it be today?
O God, I run to You with open arms
Accepting the pain
To walk in pure faith
LORD, here I am with open arms
Help me to see Your love’s transforming me
Open arms
Music:
J. Cain & S. Perry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5pUOVC50Y8&ob=av2n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5pUOVC50Y8&ob=av2n
Lyrics:
S. Perry & J. Cain, modified
by mrs. a July 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment