"For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly, and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection which it exerts over believers, and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed in spirit into His likeness even to His death... " Phil 3:10 Amp

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Can't Believe It

Do you ever have those times when you just can't get over something?  Like it just blows your mind and you can't stop thinking about it?  Well, that's how I'm feeling about the Gospel right now.  Inspired by this quote by Pastor-teacher Paul Lewis:

"With one catalytic work at the cross by Jesus Christ, 
God fused two irreconcilable enemies, 
justice and mercy, 
and unleashed the greatest power in the universe – 
gospel love." 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment